Pages

December 22, 2008

[ Sunday & Monday ]


Let's just hit the highlights:

On Sunday night, Nick & Kate hosted a Wii party to celebrate Nick's 29th birthday. Everything had a "ii" theme...even our tagged shot glasses:

Here's part of the crowd partaking in the Wii:



(sorry for the bad pictures - they're from my iPhone)

I had never played a Wii before, let alone seen one in real life. I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked it. I bowled against Karen (Esarii), Katii, and Jennii and I WON! :) Whoop Whoop! Guess that Whitworth Jan Term Bowling class paid off!! We also played a fun game that was a mix between soccer and volleyball that I was actually fairly good at with my partner Daviid Viisser! :)

Today, Mom and I braved the weather to take the dogs to the groomer

(Samson & I when we picked them up)and run some last-trip-to-town errands before Christmas. We stopped and gave Jessica & Emersyn their Christmas gifts

(Todd & Jessica's cross-stitch I made...)and took the Santa dogs to see them. We also enjoyed fabulous pedicures with Jess Fife.

When we got home, I was excited to see that my green buttons had arrived! I didn't do much the rest of the night, until I finished this:


Jessica Fife and Ronan came by tonight so we could give them their Christmas presents. Ronan cracks me up. He was enthralled with my buttons!! He spent at least 30 minutes playing with them, putting them in a bowl, and pouring them into a bigger bowl. He is such a teaser and so smart. He was counting the buttons in Spanish!! "Uno...dos...seis...OCHO!"

Tonight - I'm helping my Mom order Christmas cards...and trying to get myself good and tired. I haven't been able to sleep well lately. I went to bed at 12:30 or 1am last night and woke up at 4:30am. I didn't get up until 6:00, but still... I might have to try a Tylenol PM tonight...since I can sleep in tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

You are always SO busy! I guess that is what life is about though...next time you see Nick, tell him hello! I didn't get to talk to him too much at our class reunion! Btw, Samson is ADORABLE! I love the snow pictures or him. Also, I love to learn of different people's Christmas Traditions. I'm so happy you're posting yours!