November 29, 2009
The Eagles beat the Goats 37-13, so our undeafted team from Connell is heading to the Tacoma Dome next weekend to take on the Cascade Christian Cougars in the 1A Championship Game! It's the 3rd time in 4 years that our team has played in the championship, so everyone's pretty excited to go back to the Dome and hopefully come home with some hardware and an undeafeated season!
November 25, 2009
November 24, 2009
November 23, 2009
I'm taking a cue from Camille and confessing to my friends...
- I *_LOVE_* this pillow and want to make one for my chair in my office. Big question: should I have the monogram "M" or "K"?
- I think this would be fun to make:
- I am officially in denial that Christmas is around the corner. I don't know what to buy for gifts. I'm not ready for it to be winter. I haven't even listened to Christmas music yet. I decided that I didn't want to shop on Black Friday, although I'm slowly coming around to the idea.
- I've been listening to three new albums on a continuous basis at work:
Especially this one - I love it. There are so many phrases that speak to me.
- You'll be seeing one of these posts from me very soon.
- Jennifer and I have been doing the Sudoku every day for about a month now. I'm not proud to say that she beats the crap outta me just about every time. Who am I kidding? She beats me EVERY time!
- I'm pretty darn excited for a few days off. I could care less about the meal - I just want a few days off, spend some time with my family, and get some sleep and quilting done.
- I had a Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha three days in a row.
- I'm sorry to my friends, but I haven't read Twilight or any other other books and I really have no desire to read them...or watch the movies. I believe you that they're good. And it's not just that vampires aren't real. I just have no desire. None. Peer pressure just about got to me yesterday, but I'm still holding my ground. I don't know the different between Edward and Jacob and I don't care.
- I'm ready to make my wreath. I'm in it $15 and 90+ ornaments.
- This is my 299th blog post. Should I do something fun for #300 or just let it slide by?
November 22, 2009
November 21, 2009
November 18, 2009
I made this bag way back when (read about it here) to donate to the Silent Auction.
Kara was the big winner winner! Yay! I'm glad it went to a loving home! :)
Here are some fun pictures of Miss Smartie Pants Emersyn at cheer practice. She had pigtails yesterday for the first time (that I've seen). I was so excited! She is so stinkin' cute.
She's so smart too - ask her anything and she knows the answer! Seriously, I couldn't think of a body part to teach her that she didn't already know!
- Connell Eagles vs. Riverview Panthers -- TAKE TWO! Saturday, 4pm, Lampson Stadium
- Dinner with the girls on Friday night!
- Making a wreath this weekend
- Finishing up a quilt and three table runners
- Addressing Christmas Cards
- Sunday with Jess, Amy, and Fran:Lastly, I saw this on Allison's blog at Cluck Cluck Sew - LOVE IT!!!
Some other fun things to look forward to: