Pages

December 29, 2008

[ day #29 - journal your christmas ]

For today's journal, I get to share my favorite picture with you from this season:

I haven't had a chance to write about this yet, but I was so excited to spend some time on Saturday with some friends from high school - Kelli, Shannon, and Sora. I love hanging out with them - especially since they all live far away (Kelli in Alabama, Shannon in Utah, and Sora in Arizona) and I don't get to see them often. In fact, it had been well over a year since I'd seen any of them. When we're together...it's like no time has passed. I love friends like that!

Also - we're leaving today to spend a few days in Chelan. Here's what it looks like there:

Hmm...not a whole lot different than it looks here, although the snow did melt quite a bit yesterday. I've been looking forward to going to Chelan for a few weeks now. Last year was our first year going with the Connell gang (Vanderbilts, Mauseths, Hogaboams, Nobles, Smiths, Walkers, etc.). It was a lot of fun! I'd never been to Chelan before, but I love that little town! We enjoyed doing a little shopping downtown, wine tasting, playing Rumoli, watching movies, and just chill-ax-ing. :) Hopefully it will be a lot of the same.

I'm taking my computer, but not sure about wireless options there, so I may or may not post while I'm there. I'll be back Friday and will catch up then if I don't get to in the meantime.

1 comment:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

Hey Marcie! Are you also doing Basketball Cheerleaders? I was just brain storming some business ideas and was wondering if you guys would like to do individuals and team pictures when you do the junior cheerleaders day. call me 509-521-2029