Pages

December 14, 2008

[ day #14 - journal your christmas ]

Today's journaling is about Christmas music. I'm a big fan of Christmas music - although I've noticed this year I'm not as fanatic about it as I have been in years past.

In college, I would listen to Christmas music beginning around Halloween. This year, I listened to a little bit around the beginning of November - but I really started listening to it the first of December.


I have all my music on my iPhone - 343 Christmas songs! These are a few of my favorites:

Quite a mix?! :)


We've been listening to the Sirius XM Holly channel a lot on the Dish. It's a great mix music!
Since I'm always on the lookout for new music - any suggestions?!

1 comment:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

I love the Faith Hill CD I listen to it like 5 times a day and the Josh one is AWESOME... and you really can't go wrong anytime with Third Day! Good Mix Marcie!!!

I love it!