Pages

December 11, 2008

[ journal your christmas & Thursday events ]

So I'm behind in my Journal Your Christmas. Boo.
I'll catch up tomorrow. I want to take some picture to add. Journal #10 is about wrapping - and our wrapping area is set up like a champ. Journal #11 is about Christmas Trees and ours was magically decorated (by my Mom) this morning before school. Pictures will make the journaling complete.
Tonight wa the Winterfest in Connell - the lighting of the Christmas Tree, the Lighted Parade, and the Living Nativity. It was a fun night, but freakin' cold. I didn't like that part.
Jennifer and I worked on a craft project at school today. While the cat is away, the mice will play (Tim (principal) was out of the building today!). It's a super cute button tree. I'm really pleased with how it is turning out. I ran out of supplies tonight - Melissa is going to help me out by bringing some home tomorrow. I'll post a picture when I'm done. You'll be jealous! :)
Happy Birthday to Shanae today and to Amy tomorrow!
Love birthday season!!!

No comments: