Pages

February 3, 2011

{ February love }

A blog that I like to look at (Apron Girls) is having a February blog-a-palooza. Here’s the schedule:

1. The easy dinner I love to cook
2. The dessert everyone loves to eat
3. The beauty product I'm in love with right now
4. The cookie recipe you can't help but love
5. The winter activity I love to do with my toddlers
6. The workout I'm loving to do
7. The fancy dinner that I love to serve to guests
8. The date I love to go on with the hubby
9. Ideas to show my pre-teens and teens I love them
10. The book/movie/tv show/website I love love love
11. The vacation (big, small, far, or local) I love to take
12. The splurge to show myself love
13. The organizing/cleaning tip I love the most
14. Valentines Day! Share ANYTHING you love

I love this idea and am going to join along here on my blog. Obviously some of them don’t apply to me – I don’t have kids of my own, but I have kids in my life that I love, so I’ll adopt them for the month. Smile

So, to catch up…

#1 – The dinner I love to cook. If you know me at all you know I don’t really enjoy cooking. My reasoning really deserves it’s own post, so we’ll leave it at that. I do have meals that I enjoy making once in a while and my most favorite-ist  is chicken chilaquiles. YUM! Click HERE for the recipe.

#2 – The dessert everyone loves to eat. This is the easiest recipe EVAH, but it’s a crowd pleaser for sure. Click HERE for the recipe.

#3 – The beauty product I’m in love with right now….hands down, Bumble and Bumble Brown Hair Powder. This stuff is a miracle product. I spray it on my roots (yes, they’re gray) when they start showing until my next color appointment. Really – it buys me an extra 2 weeks!

B0CT_152x358

Now you know my secret. Smile

I’m leaving tomorrow for our Beta Crafters Getaway, so I’ll catch up with Feb. 4 and 5 on the 6th! Have a great weekend!

No comments: