Pages

February 11, 2011

{ today }

Last night I got to teach some fun paper crafts to my friends at the LDS church. It was a fun group of ladies and we made some pretty fun Valentine things! The one on the left is called the 2-5-7-10 bag and on the right is the pull candy treat bag. Fun stuff!

photo 1

photo 2

Today’s love topic is { The vacation (big, small, far, or local) I love to take } – this is easy – and I think if you’ve been reading my blog very long you probably already could answer this question for me!!

My favorite is Priest Lake, Idaho. You guessed that one?! One point for you!

IMG_2795

This was a very fun girls trip!

P6240423

Guanajuato, Mexico is where I loved spending a month in college and where I’d love to go back again.

13570-the-streets-of-guanajuato-guanajuato-mexico

Lausen, Switzerland is also where I loved getting to see where my family roots are from and where I’d love to go back again…

list

And this is where I’d love to go for the first time!

liberty-new-york

And if I’m staying close by,
I love getting away to the more urban cities in WA – Seattle or even Spokane, like we’re going to this weekend!
My Mom, Melissa, Grandma, and I are going to Spokane on Sunday to see Legally Blonde, the Musical! Fun stuff!

legallyblondcd

No comments: