Pages

February 10, 2011

{Day 10 of February Love}

10. The book/movie/tv show/website I love love love

Ok, so I LOVE this topic today! I could go on and on and on!

The book I love:

Sarah’s Key was definitely my most recommended book of 2010…

41rWKGttMZL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Others that I have enjoyed lately are The Help, The Glass Castle, and Still Alice.

The movie that I love lately is The King’s Speech. Highly recommended from me!!

1504320_7617

I also saw Country Strong recently and really liked it too.

The TV show I look forward to each week is any of the Real Housewives, expect for Atlanta. Never got into that one.

key_art_the_real_housewives_of_new_jersey

I also love Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Modern Family, and any reality – Teen Mom, Toddlers and Tiaras, The Amazing Race, Tabatha’s Salon Takeover.

This is one of the quilty blogs that I get excited about when I see there is a new post.

3e2330c5

The other is definitely Camille Roskelley’s Simplify!

No comments: