Pages

February 12, 2011

{ showing some love }

Today’s love topic: The splurge to show myself love…

My number one splurge is Starbucks…a trip to the city isn’t complete without a stop at Starbucks. I don’t get one everyday like some people who live nearby a Starbucks do, so I feel like I’m treating myself when I get a delicious coffee drink once or twice a week.

4389778400_43ede2c8bc_z

Other splurges:

  • Acrylic nails – I try to keep them looking fresh and manicured, but sometimes, like today, they’re looking a little beat up. Time for a polish change! I splurge on this because #1, I am not good at polishing my own nails AT ALL, #2, my own nails are fairly thick, but they peel badly and my cuticles are terrible, and #3, because I want to and I can. If I couldn’t afford it, I wouldn’t do it. I definitely do not enjoy getting my nails filled – it’s not my favorite thing, but I love the end result.
  • Getting my hair colored – to me it’s a must, but I guess to some it could be considered a splurge!

No comments: