Pages

December 28, 2009

...What I Read in 2009...

Another post for the sake of documentation.
I've been keeping a running list of all the books I read in 2009 on the right side of my blog.
Most of these are from the first 8 months of the year!!
The 19th Wife
Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice
The Last Lecture
The Shack
Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities
The Facts of Life and Other Lessons My Father Taught Me
The Hour I First Believed
Handle With Care
True Colors
The Summer Kitchen
Chasing Harry Winston
And Sometimes Why
L.A. Candy
Barefoot
The Godmother
Firefly Lane
Incarnate Leadership: 5 Leadership Lessons from the Life of Jesus
The Summer Affair
Julie & Julia
Columbine
Sarah: How a Hockey Mom Turned the Political Establishment Upside Down
The Wednesday Letters
Bobby & Jackie: A Love Story
Here's what is on my stack next to my bed:
(aka - these should be the first books on my completed list in 2010!)
The Time Traveller's Wife
Going Rogue
Three Cups of Tea
Nanny Returns (1/2 way done on my Kindle!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Marcie! I'm so glad I spotted your blog on facebook...you are so creative, I love seeing all your projects! I may need to learn how to quilt from you some day! I'm going to jot down some of the books from your list to look up...I've been reading a ton lately. Hope you're enjoying your break...Happy New Year!