Pages

December 8, 2009

...o bring me some figgy pudding....

Is that how that song goes? I heard it today, but can't exactly remember...

I made this quilt for our Beta Sigma Phi Christmas Exchange Game....

I love how it turned out!

(I'm having a hard time capturing good pictures of my quilts now that the days are shorter...can't quite get any good ones...)
So as to not ruin the surprise, I've set this to post while we're at the Christmas party.
Sneaky sneaky! :)
I can't wait to see who it goes home with!
Fabric: Figgy Pudding by Basic Gray
Pattern: Scruffily by Rachael Griffith (www.modabakeshop.com)
Quilted by Marcie, Stitch in the Ditch

2 comments:

The Wieselers said...

LOVE this! This is some of my favorite fabric.

Jenn Davidson said...

And I come home on Christmas Eve. Perfect timing for you to make me one too! :) I LOVE that blanket! how cuuute! Miss you!