Pages

December 28, 2009

...Christmas Break...

I've thoroughly been enjoying my break - as you can tell from the abundance of blog posts! We're leaving tomorrow for Chelan for the rest of the week and since I won't be taking my computer, this is probably my last post of 2009!! I've been documenting all things 2009 (as you can tell) - since I make my blog into a book and this edition will be July 1, 2009-December 31, 2009.

We had a relaxing (read: lazy) day on Saturday - playing Wii, reading, watching HGTV & Food Network, putting away Christmas gifts, watched "Julie & Julia" (finally!!) etc. Yesterday, Mom, Grandma, & I went to the Tri-Cities to get some good deals. (good excuse, right?!) I got some wrapping paper & tags for CHEAP at Target (175 sq. ft. for $2.50) - I'm going to put it with the Youth Group Christmas Family stuff at church. I got some more Rubbermaid boxes to match some others that I have in the craft room to hold fabric remnants. I love it when they all match!
We went to Coldwater Creek - I got a cute scarf and an adorable Christmas decoration - all for 50% off! Mom & Grandma got some fun clothes too.
We went to this movie:

I definitely recommend it! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie for a long time!

I LOVED the set design. In another life, I'd totally be a set designer. I love that kind of stuff! Just look at this awesome set:

Can I please just move in?!

I'm looking forward to going to Chelan tomorrow, although I'd love to have some more time at home & to hang out with friends. I'm a little anxious about leaving Samson behind too. The resort we stay at in Chelan has a no-dog policy (new this year) and so Grandma is going to dog sit for us. I know they'll be fine - I'll just miss him & Coco!

As we close on 2009 and enter into 2010....well, I can't believe it's already 2010! A whole decade has gone by since the new millenium! I'm looking forward to new beginnings and a great 2010.

No comments: