Pages

December 17, 2009

...homespun holiday....round 2....



Here's another round of homemade holiday projects - mix of 2008 & 2009.
I'm still super proud of these button trees. I *heart* them. :)

I made these two scruffily quilts this fall - one for us and one for the Beta exchange, which Candace won! YAY!
I'm working on one more Christmas quilt for us. It's bright primary colors with blocks that look like packages. I got the idea from Camille (as usual) and it's pretty cute. I'm disappointed that I probably won't be finishing it until after Christmas because I ran out of batting.
I made this runner for Annette...
and this one for our table.
Christmas projects are fun, but I will be glad to get back to regular stuff and start collecting ideas for 2010!
[Ok Friends - join the fun!
Mijken - Jessica - Megan - I know you girls have fun Christmas projects! Enter them!]

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

Your button trees are so cute! I love the way they look all together!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

The button trees are so cute! I would love to make me some! Thanks again for sharing! I love your decor! :)

Mary Anne Drury said...

Really really REALLY CUTE button trees !!! ..... and the quilts are great too !

Carla said...

Those are all great projects. Very creative!