Pages

December 15, 2009

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,
Those sweet ladies at Fat Quarter Shop are doing a fun activity on their blog. All I have to do is come up with a Wish List from their shop and blog about it! They said they'd send it directly to you {wink wink}.

(Ok Santa, I re-read the instructions and it seems I didn't follow the rules in my first letter, so I will try again.)

1. I want this pattern
and this line of fabric to make the whole quilt.

(Mezzanine)

2. This quilt that uses Fat Quarters


and Fat Quarter Bundles in all of these:


3. Amy Butler fabrics - any really. Santa, can you please ask Amy to sell her fabrics in pre-cut sizes? Pretty Please? I would be oh-so-happy!


4. A sprinkling of these:



5. And lots and lots of these:


Thanks Santa! I could make this list much much longer, but if I spend anymore time looking around the Fat Quarter Shop, I'm going to be late for school. (Even though we had a 2-hour delay - I'd still be late!)

-Marcie

No comments: