Pages

December 27, 2009

...Christmas Eve Exchange Game....

It's our tradition on Christmas Eve to play the Exchange game. It's always a lot of fun and it was this year as well.

We give our gifts to Grandma on Christmas Eve as well.
Karlye had the idea to make Grandma a digital scrapbook of pictures from Priest Lake. She & I made it on Thanksgiving and gave it to Grandma along with Melissa & Amber.

I think she liked it. :)

Kevin was pretty excited to give Grandma his gift -
"Every farm needs a rooster, so I got you TWO!"



Of course, she loved this gift:


I made a quilt for my exchange gift. I was pretty excited to see who received it.
Craig was the original opener...

Lisa stole it...Paige stole it...Jon stole it...Craig stole it...David stole it...
it went like this for quite a while...

and Jon (well, Lisa) ended up with it!


Amber received a Seattle Thunderbirds sweatshirt & 4 game tickets from Kevin!
It was a fun evening - glad to share with everyone. We're a pretty rowdy bunch, but so so fun!

No comments: