Pages

February 29, 2012

.a few of my favorite things.

Last night at Beta, Kate & I led the program. We asked everyone to pick a favorite item that sells for $6 or under…and then bring five of those items. When everyone got here, we had them write their names on five slips of paper.
We went around the room and everyone had a chance to share what they brought, why it’s their favorite, and where they can buy it. They then drew five names and those five lucky ladies each received one of the items!
I think everyone had a lot of fun – I know I did!

Here’s what everyone brought…

Maren brought Paparazzi jewelry…

 IMG_1892

Amy brought bracelets…

  IMG_1894

Kate (and Kamryn) brought strawberries and dipping chocolate…

   IMG_1897

I brought The Body Shop’s Coconut Body Butter…

IMG_1898 

Kara brought chocolate chip cookies and the recipe…

IMG_1899

Jennifer brought ice cream…

 IMG_1900

Amy brought Bailey’s Irish Cream and hot chocolate packets…

 IMG_1901

Melissa brought Naked Berry Blast juice…

IMG_1902

Martha brought Scentsy…

 IMG_1903

Mom brought Starbucks cards and her favorite pen…

 IMG_1904

She made such cute gift card holders, I had to share:

IMG_1891

Jessica brought Neutrogena Lip Balm…

IMG_1905

Jeanne brought yarn and a crochet hook…

 IMG_1906

Eileen brought note pads….

 IMG_1907

Donna brought scrapbooking supplies…

 IMG_1908

Sharon brought note pads too!

 IMG_1909

Kamryn got to come to Beta too! She kept us entertained all night long, as usual. She loved Samson last night, more than usual. Perhaps it was because he was wearing his sweatshirt and more mellow than usual. She kept getting down on Samson’s level to give him kisses. So cute!

 IMG_1910

After the program and meeting were over, Kate & Kamryn stayed to hang out. Melissa was giving her hosey rides…and then Kamryn was trying to ride Samson and said “Giddyup!”

 IMG_1911

I love that girl!

Such a fun Beta evening! I can’t wait to do a favorite things program again!

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

HA! We are doing the favorite things at our sister retreat, thanks for some good ideas....I have too many ideas, now I dont know which ONE to bring, I may have to do more than one.... sounds like a fun night!

melissa said...

Best program ever!!