Pages

April 30, 2012

.ta da!.

Basement project…is much much closer to being completed!!!

Watch this transformation…

Carpet ready to install:

IMG_1687

Where the pool table was:

IMG_1688

The cupboard/cabinet/filing cabinet corner:

IMG_1689

The craft room with the new flooring and fresh paint:

IMG_1690

IMG_1691

The view of the craft room from my chair after the boxes were moved back in:

IMG_1663

and the view of the craft room from the door. There were at least 30 boxes! So overwhelming!

IMG_1666

I worked Friday afternoon from 3:30-6:30pm, then Saturday from 1-6:30pm (after a trip to the Tri-Cities for the cutting table top and the 2 cabinets to replaced damaged ones.), and on Sunday from 9am-7pm. My Mom worked many more hours than that on Saturday, but I quit early to chaperone prom. It was a good break. :)

This is what my craft room space looked like on Saturday afternoon.

 IMG_1664

The cutting table!! It turned out a little higher than I thought it would be, but I think it’s going to work great! :) Maybe I’ll need a Kamryn-step stool from IKEA.

 IMG_1665

Sunday afternoon….craft room, back in business!!!

IMG_1671

This is my crafting space in the craft room.

 IMG_1672 

The cutting table put together and bookshelves organized.

IMG_1674

The cupboard/cabinet corner. The two white cabinets on the right are from Lowe’s and the black one on the left is from IKEA. The two filing cabinets in the middle will be replaced with one tall 4-drawer cabinet that will go against the way on the right.

 IMG_1675

The craft room from the door – Mom’s area is on the left, mine on the right.

 IMG_1676

My little decorated area. I love cake plates, can you tell?!

 IMG_1677

I’ve been dreaming of this shelf in this space for years. I LOVE IT! It needs a little decorating and organizing, but I’m so so happy with it! (From IKEA)

 IMG_1678

The view from the craft room door out into the living area and the new cutting/crafting table.

 IMG_1679

These are the bookshelves under the cutting table. All my projects and fabric are back….sigh… :)

 IMG_1680

This shelf has bolts and rolls of different types of interfacing and stuff like that.

 IMG_1681

These two have books, and more projects on them!!

 IMG_1682

 IMG_1683

I can’t wait to get in there and start crafting again!! Hopefully I’ll be able to tomorrow. I can.not. wait! :)     

1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

That looks like a great place to work! It is so organized! Good job! I am loving the last rug for your bathroom, or else the Merit one, such hard, fun decisions!