Pages

April 15, 2012

.a baby shower for baby Harper.

I got to go to a baby shower for my dear friend Lindsay and her soon-to-be-born baby Harper yesterday! Lindsay’s sisters threw the shower for her and in true Poulson girl fashion, it was a blast! I just love being at Julie’s house with all the girls – reminds me of the many many times I got to spend the afternoon (which undoubtedly turned into an overnight) with Lindsay growing up. We had so much fun and I loved being around her older sisters!

The girls had a wonderful breakfast buffet for the guests – including sausage casserole, bread pudding, and cinnamon rolls! They outdo themselves every time!

Madie planned a couple of cute games – one was to make a baby out of play dough and then Lindsay picked her favorite one without knowing which one belonged to who. She picked mine! I have no idea why!

But we got to take this picture together with my play dough baby!

IMG_1904 

I love these girls! Libby, Lindsay, and I

I don’t know if you can see Lindsay’s necklace, but her sister Wendy gave it to her at the shower. It is a circle with a rectangle charm that says “Harper.” Wendy’s friend makes them and all the girls have one with charms with their kids’ names, even Julie. What a special gift – so sweet!

IMG_1959

I made some things for baby Harper; Coordinating receiving blanket, changing pad, and burp cloths. There were a few more things I wanted to make, but all my sewing supplies were packed away, so they’ll have to wait until Harper is born.

  IMG_1930 

Such a fun morning celebrating a great friend and her baby. I cannot wait to meet Harper. She is already so loved!

No comments: