Pages

June 5, 2010

...we survived the farm chicks!...

Mom, Melissa, and I decided to head to Spokane to experience The Farm Chicks Antique Show. I was not sure what to expect, but it did not disappoint! There were TONS of people and TONS of things to look at! It was a little overwhelming, I have to admit!



As we drove into the Spokane Fairgrounds, we were amazed by the size of the line. People were probably having to wait an hour plus. We were NOT excited about the idea of that!

Lucky for us, as we drove in and parked, they opened a second ticket booth, so we only had to wait for about 5 minutes!!


After this week of rain, it turned out to be a beautiful day!



We had our cameras and phones out the whole time to get pictures of things we liked and cute ideas....
be ready for inspiration overload!

LOVE this collection of white frames...



I was loving all the different original booth signs!

Hello...people everywhere!!!


It was fun to run into friends and people we know!
I was so surprised to run into Brie - a good friend from high school! I haven't seen her in a long time and it was good to catch up quickly! We went to Mexico together with 5 other classmates...holy moly...12 years ago!


I loved this....it was only $12 or $14 and now I'm wishing I would've gotten it!


Cute table made of an old painted door.


These necklaces were beautiful...so unique!


Melissa really liked this one and even went back to get it, but their card machine wasn't working, so I guess it wasn't meant to be!


How cute are these mailboxes? What a great idea!


I loved this wreath too - a little bit of everything thrown on there!


And - a Serena sighting! Serena is THE Farm Chick...


So, I didn't come home with much...it was so crowded and hard to really get into some of the booths. Plus, I don't really have a place for all that cute stuff!! I did get some antique hankies for a quilting project, some old keys to make jewelry out of, and a few gifts.
Now that I know what to expect, I can't wait to go back next year!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like some fun stuff--wish I could have been there.....trade you weekends:)

Jamie S said...

Um, I believe this could turn into a fun girls weekend for next year! That looks like so much fun!