Pages

June 26, 2010

...celebrating a special day...

Last Sunday, we celebrated Kamryn's baptism at Connell UMC. It was a great day full of friends, family, and celebrating the dedication of Kamryn's life to God.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again and again - I am so blessed and honored to be Kamryn's Godmother. I am overwhelmed that Nick and Kate would entrust me, but so grateful to be asked to play such a special role in Kamryn's life.




Grandpa Gavin, Dad Nick, and Grandpa David


Kamryn's baptism dress was also worn by her Mom, her Grandma, and her Great-Grandma. So special!!


I wanted to find something really special for Kamryn's gift. I was very excited when I found this on etsy (NameCrosses Etsy Store). It's a cross with Kamryn's name in it. Can you see it? I LOVE it! I hope it's something she treasures forever.

We went to Nick and Kate's after church for a BBQ. It was fun to hang out with the Baumann's and Johnson's - especially the Visser's. They left for Geneva on Tuesday to begin their two year committment. I can't wait to hear how their first week went! Looking forward to seeing you at Priest Lake in two weeks!

No comments: