Pages

June 29, 2010

...onesie factory...

I have quite the sewing/quilting to-do list to accomplish this summer, so before I started packing up the craft room to transport it to Priest Lake, I decided to tackle a few of the smaller to-do items.

Project #1:
About two years ago, when we got new cheer uniforms, the "C"s on the shell came WAAY too small, so Jessica and I picked them all off the shells, ordered bigger "C"s, and then had these little guys left over.
They're the perfect size for a onesie!
These are for the littlest CHS cheerleaders, Kamryn and Libby.
Do you think they should have ruffles on the butt? I'm not completely sure since they'll probably be wearing pants over them...hmm...

Project #2:
I've seen lots of tutorials online for these cute tie appliqued onesies. A friend and his wife are having a baby boy soon and I thought these would be a perfect gift.

There are three different sizes of onesies: 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 18 months.

They were fun and easy. Can't wait to make more...but everyone else I know having a baby is having a girl!!

2 comments:

David and Kira said...

Make 2 purple ruffles to sew on the bottom of the "C" onesies to make it look like a skirt. I think that would look so cute!!

Jessica said...

Cute cute. I still have my c's. I really should whip up a shirt for EmmaLemma. you may have inspired me:)