Pages

June 20, 2010

...Kamryn's baptism quilt...

I was so excited to make Kamryn a quilt - before I knew her name was Kamryn! I actually finished this quilt top in February, but I had it professionally quilted and it took a good 8-10 weeks for them to finish it. I finally got the binding sewn on and I gave it to her today for her baptism.
This is some of my favorite fabric line - Mezzanine. I love it! The colors are so vibrant!
(These pictures are so washed out - sorry!)
I made it pretty big and I think it might be a good twin size bed quilt!
Here's my quilt holder-upper. They always try to get in the picture!!
Here's a picture of Kamryn from this afternoon. Her fingers look like she's throwing up gang signs. Classy Kamryn! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love it. How have I never seen that quilt before??? Are you holding out on me:)