Pages

June 20, 2010

...mmm...banana salad...

This is another favorite recipe. Another salad...another party. Watch out world - we are party animals. :)

I first had this "salad" (it's so delicious, it could be breakfast, it could be dessert, whatever you want to call it!) in Chelan. I got the recipe from Kara Mauseth via text and now whenever I want to make it, I have to look back on our text from two years ago! Thank goodness for my iPhone. (Oh - by the way - I heard on the radio yesterday that there is a new study about people being addicted to the iPhone. We're going to have to talk about that.)

Anyway - I figured I should put the recipe somewhere where I will remember it. :)

Without further adieu:

Mix and cream:
1/2 c. milk
1 8oz cream cheese

Then mix and cream:
1 1/2 c. milk
1 vanilla instant pudding

Then combine those two mixtures together.
Add mini marshmellows and bananas.
Put in frig to thicken.

YUM!!

No comments: