Pages

October 14, 2012

.block of the month(s).

I am in one of those – I can’t get enough sewing projects done fast enough – moods! Amy asked me to have a booth with her at a Christmas bazaar so I would like to whip out a bunch of table runners, baby blankets, and zippered pouches to have on hand. My work schedule is not supporting this! :) haha

I tried a new table runner pattern last night and was able to cut, piece, baste, and quilt the whole thing in 2 1/2 hours! Yes! I’ll definitely be making a few more of those!

I wasn’t quite done in the craft room, even though it was 10pm, so I completed my October block of the month. I love this one – it looks complicated…but wasn’t!

photo 3 

This is last month’s that I forgot to share at the time.

photo 4 

Side by side…

photo 5

5 months down…7 to go! I’m loving it!

No comments: