Pages

September 26, 2011

.productive weekend.

I have a stack of quilts to finish (baste, quilt, and bind) and I’m getting antsy to get them done. I wanted to make some progress on that stack, but I got distracted…as usual.

I found this cute fabric and decided to make a fall table runner…

  IMG_0809

I like the pattern – and the colors look cute with my Mom’s Fiestaware dishes!

.IMG_0810

 IMG_0811

Pattern: Let’s Twist Again
Fabric: Decadence by Riley Blake
Quilted by Marcie

I put the binding on this baby quilt too. It had been sitting on my counter, just waiting to be finished!

  IMG_0813 IMG_0814

Pattern: Coming Soon by Thimble Blossoms
Fabric: Coquette by Northcutt Fabrics
Quilted by Marcie

1 comment:

Countrylivn' said...

I love love love, everything you touch turns to pretty!