Pages

September 5, 2011

.busy week wrap up.

I survived the first week of school – schedule changes, meetings, new students, and cheer practice. Thank goodness for this 3-day weekend to catch up on sleep and have some down time before gearing up for another busy week.

School pictures were on Thursday – can’t believe this is my 6th year at CHS! WOW!

photo 1

Kamryn and Beth came over before the football game on Friday. Kamryn is just cracking us up! Melissa taught her to make this face and she was making herself laugh while making this silly face. So cute!

 photo 3

On Saturday, I got to spend some time in the craft room and got a good 3 hour nap in. It was one of those days that just felt great to stay home. I am looking forward to spending more quality time in the craft room today!

Yesterday, Mom & I went to the Tri-Cities in the afternoon to run some errands. Ronda was in town for the weekend, so we got to have dinner with her, Kara, Desi, and Angie. It was so good to see Ronda and catch up a little bit. I hadn’t seen her since last summer when she & the kids got to spend some time at Priest Lake with us.

 photo 4

Crossing my fingers that she gets to come back in February for the Craft Retreat!

No comments: