Pages

September 14, 2011

.expect a miracle.

Tonight I got to meet

Abigail Grace Jevne

She was born on
September 10, 2011 (9/10/11), 7lbs, 19 1/4 inches long.

Seriously, how sweet is she?!

photo 2

I’m so so happy for her mom & dad – Megan and Chris. They waited a long time for this princess! They have such a neat story about their journey to becoming parents. I hope Abigail always knows how much she was wanted and how so many people prayed for her arrival.

 photo 3

There is just nothing like holding a brand new baby. So tiny, so fresh from God…

I took this quilt to her. I think it will go with her shabby chic room perfectly!

aviary little lady (2)

1 comment:

An Epic Event said...

Haha that game at the assembly was so hard! My hand was shaking like crazy! You didn't happen to take any more pictures did you? If so, I would love to see them!(:
Karigan(: