Pages

June 21, 2011

.lillianne rose.

My friend Jennifer, whom I met through work, had her baby girl yesterday!

Meet Lillianne Rose Dorsett

.10918

8 lbs, .5 oz
20 inches long
6/20/11, 2:55pm

I worked this weekend on completing Lillianne’s gift this weekend – just in time for her arrival!
I made this receiving blanket with her initial in the corner. It’s made from cotton so it won’t be too hot this summer. It’s my first time sewing rounded edges and they didn’t turn out too bad!

lillian2 (1) 

 lillian (2)

I love the back!! It’s so summery and cheery! If Lillianne is anything like her Momma, it will fit her personality perfectly!

       lillian2 (3)

Pattern: Coming Soon by Thimble Blossoms
Fabric: Gypsy by Michael Miller

I also made this little zippered pouch to in coordinating fabrics to go with it. Maybe it could hold binkys or something like that!

 photo 1

I found this pattern on Pinterest for a gathered clutch wallet. It changed it a little to fit what I had in mind. Pattern here: http://www.noodle-head.com/2010/04/gathered-clutch-tutorial.html

photo 2photo 3

Congratulations Jen, Dave, & big brother Riley! I can’t wait to meet Lillianne!

No comments: