Pages

June 19, 2011

.first weekend of summer break.

I got to come home about 1pm on Friday after crossing all my items off my to-do list! It feels great!  I have a long list of quilt projects I want to complete this summer – (what’s new?!) – so after catching up on some DVR, I got to work in the craft room. By the time I went to bed that night, I had my first quilt top of the summer completed!
coming soon (1)
It’s a baby quilt for a little girl…
(Pattern: Coming Soon by Thimble Blossoms. Fabric: Coquette by Michael Miller.)
I worked some more in the craft room yesterday morning before my Mom & I went to the Tri-Cities. Just did some Father’s Day shopping, a stop at JoAnn’s & Target, pedicures, and Starbucks, of course!
When I was at Clark’s a few weeks ago with Nick & Kate, Candace showed us that she’d been published in a magazine! I found it on the rack at Target yesterday and had to take a picture. That is so cool!
candace (1)
 candace (2)
Way to go Candace! :)
Today, we’re celebrating Father’s Day with a late lunch in the Tri-Cities. Who knows what else. I’m sure what my Dad would love more than anything is a good long uninterrupted nap. :)
Cheer camp starts tomorrow and I’m pumped! I love to see our squads come together at camp and get excited for their season. I see lots of stunting in our future!! 

No comments: