Pages

February 1, 2010

...preparing...

I think I'm fully prepared for anything that I may think I'd want to do this weekend at the craft retreat.
I have a quilt to quilt. Make that two. Plus a table runner.
I have a table runner to piece (not my fav, so it'll be there very LAST thing I do there!).
Quilt blocks to sew into rows.
A baby quilt to piece.
And two new patterns (with the fabric already cut) to try out.
I cut out all of these circles tonight to prepare for one of the quilts that I can't wait to piece.

I'm hoping to get lots accomplished and have lots to share!
We're heading to Seattle tomorrow for a doctor's appt for Mom on Wednesday. It's hard to believe it's been almost 10 months since we were there.

1 comment:

The Wieselers said...

Hey! That fabric looks familiar, its what I used to make my wild things quilt for the baby- did you find it around here or order it online? Good taste :)