Pages

February 21, 2010

...a whole lotta nothing....

I can't believe the weekend is over already - the days and weeks seem to be flying by!
I have been doing a lot of sewing and creating gifts for new babies, baby showers, and birthdays. There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that I want to!

We've been watching a lot of Olympics - even the boring stuff like cross country skiing and curling. :)
I've really been enjoying the moguls, aerials, snowboarding, and alpine skiing! So fun!

Kate came over yesterday to play in the craft room. She got a blanket completed for her baby - and I forgot to take a picture of it! (It was close to midnight when we turned the light off in the craft room!) We researched online how to make cute hair bows for Baby Girl Johnson and picked out some purple and gold flowers so she'll be stylin' for CHS Volleyball!

Samson has survived this week - he's still taking amoxicillan, which he does not enjoy AT ALL. I have to wrestle him down to give it to him. One morning he spit it back in my face. Yuck. Only 5 more days of it. :) Trying to be positive!

Here's some fun pictures of the dogs that I had on my phone.
Samson and I were watching the Olympics together the other day...
Samson showing me his clean (and nice smelling) teeth...
Coco protecting her toy...


Back to the Olympics!

No comments: