Pages

February 16, 2010

...tooth fairy...

Well, the tooth fairy should be coming to our house tonight to leave Samson a little something.
He got his teeth cleaned today at the Vet's office and ended up having to have one of his molars extracted.
He was kinda groggy when I picked him up this afternoon (he was sedated for the teeth cleaning) and wasn't supposed to be around other dogs for a while, so he got to come to Jr Miss practice and see the girls in their beautiful dresses!
I had to wait in the waiting room for a long time for the doctor to finish up with another patient and I could hear him crying the entire time. So sad...He's a trooper. We had a good snuggle this evening and I think he's going to be just fine.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

He should still be able to chew up all of his toys without that ONE tooth:)

Countrylivn' said...

Just as requested I did a flower tutorial just for YOU! check my creating blog, I am not good at tutorials, this one is my first, actually, it may be my last too!! pretty poor....I hope you can get the jist of it! Email me if you have problems! Thanks! Mijken