Pages

February 2, 2010

...authentic...

Jessica gave me this pattern and fabric for my birthday in December - I loved it and quickly pieced it together. While we were in Chelan, I hand appliqued the flowers - all 8 of them! It was a good project to do while we sat by the fire and chatted.

I've had it quilted and bound (binded?!) for a couple weeks and realized I'd never posted it as a finished project. :) I love this ..l...o...n...g... runner!!

Simple Table Runner Pattern by Sweetwater
Authentic by Sweetwater for Moda Fabric
Pieced and Quilted by Marcie

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it! Love Ya!!! Happy Day:)

Carmen said...

Looks great...you did a fabulous job with the hand applique...I LOVE "authentic"...I have a slew of it...and plan to you the layer cake for a quilt along!

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

<3 it!