Pages

February 10, 2010

...new machine...

Look at what arrived on my doorstep yesterday?!
I love it! It has a lot of great features that I've been having fun playing with.
It's the same brand as my #1 machine, so a lot of things are the same and easy to transition to the newbie.


I'd been thinking about getting a new machine for a while, researching & reading reviews. The thing that convinced me to break down and get a new one was that I could not machine quilt with it - I don't know what the problem was, but when I tried on Saturday, it looked like thread vomit on the back of my quilt sandwhich.
Lookie lookie...
yep, I spelled my name!
(with two hearts at the end - one sad looking and one pretty!)
This is going to be so {sew} fun!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY!! Great work. You have now out practiced me. I must redeem myself:) See you Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Strongs said...

I am impressed! Do you just use the free hand motion one? I think i have that same machine...teach me!!! :)

ellsworth family said...

Awesome! Look at you...free motion quilting already!!!

kim said...

How much fun is that?!? Way too cool!

Melissa said...

Love the new machine.........I have cursed your life forever by teaching you to machine quilt! That machine will be great, I have a few friends with the same one! Way to go!!!!!!! need to sew together soon!