Pages

November 4, 2009

[ spook-tac-ular ]

{ Happy [late] Halloween! }

I'm sure a lot of parents did not enjoy having Halloween on a Saturday, but I enjoyed it!

Mom, Melissa, and I went to the Tri-Cities. We previewed Melissa and Zeke's engagement pictures at Annette's, had lunch at PF Changs with Kate & Candace, shopped for Halloween costumes, and went to Heritage!
We got home and enjoyed the Trick-or-Treaters with Melissa, Zeke, and Grandma Marcial. There were some great costumes this year!
Melissa as a kitty (ironic that she hates cats) and Zeke as...
Bob! It was pretty funny to see people's reactions!
Liam the Frog and Ronan the Astronaut

Julia as Dorothy and Anna the cheerleader

Grace as a witch and Mattie Jean as a policewoman

(Funny story about Grace...her Mom cuts my hair (and colors, let's be honest) and was telling me on Friday when I was there that Grace was going to be a witch and her son Kelton was going to be a Skeleton. She said that Grace kept telling Kelton that she was going to use his bones for her witches stew to give it flavor. Tennelle said that she finally had to tell Grace to stop teasing Kelton because she thought Kelton was truly getting scared Grace was going to use his bones! Too funny!)

Delt as a monkey! He & Melissa are comparing tails....

Macie as a princess and Madison as a vampire

Allison the she-devil, Ashley the princess?, and Adam as Scooby Doo. (It was a little chaotic at the Koch household about that time, so I didn't get a good look at Ashley...sorry Ashley!)

Samson and I...I think he was kinda freaked out by all the people and commotion. He was very snuggly!

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

It looks like a fun Halloween. Madison was so creepy as that Vampire.