Pages

November 29, 2009

.sarah palin.

Mom and I got up early this morning to go to Richland to Sarah Palin's book signing. I don't know what we were thinking...besides we were ready for an adventure and I really wanted to see her.
When we arrived at 7am, this is what we saw:


There were lots of campers and RVs.

These were the first people in line. Apparently, the got there at 10am on Saturday morning.

We were not prepared to stand outside for 5-6 hours....disappointed, we left and went to run some errands. We went back by after we were done with the errands and there were so many more people.
After looking at the pictures on TC Herald AND reading that she was signing books for longer than the alloted 2 hours AND that she stopped and talked to the people waiting with her family...I'm sad that we didn't take a chance and try. I had no idea what to expect and we definitely were not ready for what we saw. I have the book though - so maybe someday I'll get to meet her and have her sign it!
Here are some pictures from TC Herald:

Maybe she'll come back to the Tri-Cities...
the Tri-Cities loves Sarah! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sarah loves you too Marcie--she just doesnt know it yet:)

Jenn Davidson said...

man am I jealous! that's awesome, Marce!

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

holy moses that's a lot of people!!! i bet she'll be back as she has fam there:).