Pages

November 23, 2009

.confessions.

I'm taking a cue from Camille and confessing to my friends...

  • I *_LOVE_* this pillow and want to make one for my chair in my office. Big question: should I have the monogram "M" or "K"?

  • I think this would be fun to make:
  • I am officially in denial that Christmas is around the corner. I don't know what to buy for gifts. I'm not ready for it to be winter. I haven't even listened to Christmas music yet. I decided that I didn't want to shop on Black Friday, although I'm slowly coming around to the idea.

  • I've been listening to three new albums on a continuous basis at work:

Especially this one - I love it. There are so many phrases that speak to me.

  • You'll be seeing one of these posts from me very soon.

  • Jennifer and I have been doing the Sudoku every day for about a month now. I'm not proud to say that she beats the crap outta me just about every time. Who am I kidding? She beats me EVERY time!

  • I'm pretty darn excited for a few days off. I could care less about the meal - I just want a few days off, spend some time with my family, and get some sleep and quilting done.
  • I had a Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha three days in a row.
  • I'm sorry to my friends, but I haven't read Twilight or any other other books and I really have no desire to read them...or watch the movies. I believe you that they're good. And it's not just that vampires aren't real. I just have no desire. None. Peer pressure just about got to me yesterday, but I'm still holding my ground. I don't know the different between Edward and Jacob and I don't care.
  • I'm ready to make my wreath. I'm in it $15 and 90+ ornaments.
  • This is my 299th blog post. Should I do something fun for #300 or just let it slide by?

5 comments:

The Polka Dot Petunia said...

Hello make it with an 'M' and pink buttons!! It will look great in my office. We should start a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly project night!

The Polka Dot Petunia said...

Hello make it with an 'M' and the pink buttons. It will look perfect in my office. How about a weekly, biweekly, or monthly craft date!!

The Polka Dot Petunia said...

Hello make it with an M and the pink buttons, it will look perfect in my office. We need to start our crafting dates!

ellsworth family said...

M for sure!

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

OMG I love the button pillow... I just got my first bag of buttons today in the mail!!! So excited! You should do M and a K... but I love the M