Pages

November 21, 2009

go eagles!

The Connell Eagles played the Riverview Panthers today in the WA State 1A Football Quarterfinals. The Eagles swept the Panthers again - 47-7.
Whoop Whoop!
On to the Semi-Finals against the Chelan Goats, next Saturday, November 28th in Moses Lake.
I got these pictures from the Tri-City Herald.com. I'm feeling like a bad bad cheer coach because I didn't even take my camera to the game today. They did debut a new stunt though - a BASKET TOSS!! Yay!! Kayla and her bases rock!






3 comments:

David and Kira said...

Chelan Goats? I think that is a funny mascot! Imagine doing cheers for them! Go Goats!!

Good job EAGLES!!

An Epic Event said...

Thanks! I found them!

5dollarFanatic said...

Awesome-Go Eags!!! question: Okay so we are 1A again??? Did softball go back to slow pitch?