Pages

November 8, 2009

[ adding personality ]

I spent some time yesterday trying to give my blog more personality....
Thanks to this tutorial, I was able to change my blog title, the date, and sidebar titles!
Downside: I don't have Adobe Flash on my computer and I can't enjoy the new beautiful font. :(
Anyway - the instructions seem daunting, but they really aren't. Go for it! It's fun and makes your blog feel more like *you*!
There's still a lot I'd like to do to bling out my blog, but I don't know html so I'm kinda stuck.
Oh well.
Fan of kevinandamanda.com! Free Fonts. Recipes. Scrapbooking. Photography. Blog Design. Tutorials. Giveaway. Everything you're into!

4 comments:

David and Kira said...

marcie, that kicked my butt!! I have been changing my font for hours. Obviously it didn't work the first time. But I got it figured out!!

David and Kira said...

so i changed my layout to 3 columns, but now my font isn't there. So now I need to go in and change a few things, but webs.com won't load. Good luck with your 3 columns!!

David and Kira said...

no 3 columns is not hard. Just have to follow the steps exactly. I tried it a month or so ago and it didn't work. This time I understood the html more. Probably from all of the difficulty last night. My problem with that was when I converted the font file to a swf file and saved it, I still used the non-converted ttf file. So is your blog headers working? What is up with webs.com? Anyway, good luck. Let me know if you need any help!!

David and Kira said...

oh, also I changed the html before I changed the 3 column background.