Pages

November 22, 2009

the lion king

I've been looking forward to today for a few weeks now. I got to go to Spokane with Jessica, Amy, and Fran to see The Lion King!


I saw it with my family four years ago when it was in Spokane and loved it. I was very excited to get to see it again. Picture taking was not allowed in the theater, so I found these online.
The Circle of Life is my favorite favorite part. It's so emotionally overwhelming and incredible. Amy got us amazing tickets right on the aisle and she didn't even know how great they were!
Rafiki is my other favorite part - she's incredibly incredible.


I love love love the lionnesses. I think they're beautiful.
The costumes are amazing and mind-boggling. So creative.

We treated ourselves to lunch and dinner out, shopping at River Park Square (hello Nordstrom!), lots of talking and laughing, and Starbucks on the way home.
Thanks for the fun day girls - what a treat!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Days off are SUCH a must!!! I feel 29 again--ha ha!!

David and Kira said...

That looks like fun!!

Jenks Family said...

That looks like fun, we were there the week before and wished I could go