Pages

November 11, 2009

Karlye's Posh Quilt

If you can remember way back to January, I was still fighting with my sewing machine, putting it in time out, cursing at it, and getting quite frustrated. However, I knew the day would come when I was a happy quilter and when that day came, I'd want to make this quilt. I bought the kit from the Village Quiltworks in Richland before I knew I could put it together.
Looky Looky!

I pieced the top together at Priest Lake this summer also. I got so much accomplished there (and so little - at the same time!)...I'm so ready to go back!

This one is going to live with my cousin Karlye. I hope she enjoys it!

1 comment:

David and Kira said...

Good job, Marcie. It looks great! If I have questions on getting the font on all 3 columns, I will let you know. I haven't attempted it yet.