Pages

November 24, 2009

.you shoulda seen it...

You should of seen Jess & I crawl around on the floor today trying to do in math in our heads (never was my strong point) and figure out the measurements for a quilt pattern.
I never could find a decent pattern that I liked, so I made on up for this
I brought it to practice today so we could figure out the measurements of the borders, sashing, backing, and binding - and then figure out how much of each fabric we'd need.
I'm sure it was quite the sight. I've been telling the cheerleaders that they didn't realize they'd learn cheers AND quilting this season!
We're both going to make one of these quilts, so we'll see if our adding, multiplying, and dividing was accurate!!
.that's what I'll miss about cheer practice.
P.S. This was my 300th post. Since no one gave me any suggestions as to what to do, I guess it'll go by unnoticed. Unless I should do something for my #301?? Suggestions?!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

you should come fabric shopping with me for number 301:)

David and Kira said...

do one of those cute bags you gave away at the silent auction! LOVE IT!!

ellsworth family said...

I like the new look to your blog!

What to do, what to do? Umm... giveaways are always great if you are up for that. 300 posts... WOW! Great job.