Pages

November 18, 2009

plugging along


Tonight was our church's annual Soup Supper and Silent Auction fundraiser. I helped dish soup for a while and then enjoyed some soup and coversation with friends. Fun night!

I made this bag way back when (read about it here) to donate to the Silent Auction.

Kara was the big winner winner! Yay! I'm glad it went to a loving home! :)

Here are some fun pictures of Miss Smartie Pants Emersyn at cheer practice. She had pigtails yesterday for the first time (that I've seen). I was so excited! She is so stinkin' cute.

She's so smart too - ask her anything and she knows the answer! Seriously, I couldn't think of a body part to teach her that she didn't already know!

Cheese!!


    Some other fun things to look forward to:


  • Click on the picture for the link:


  • Connell Eagles vs. Riverview Panthers -- TAKE TWO! Saturday, 4pm, Lampson Stadium


  • Dinner with the girls on Friday night!


  • Making a wreath this weekend


  • Finishing up a quilt and three table runners


  • Addressing Christmas Cards


  • Sunday with Jess, Amy, and Fran:Lastly, I saw this on Allison's blog at Cluck Cluck Sew - LOVE IT!!!

(click on the picture for the link)


2 comments:

Jessica said...

lucky kara. i love that bag. soooo cute. so is that kid--who is she??? just kidding--there are a few body parts we have not gone over yet:)

Erica said...

I love the Christmas bag, what a lucky bidder to have won it! Merry Christmas!