Pages

March 28, 2009

[ super super spring break ]

YAY! I'm so glad that it's Spring Break!! I can't believe it's already Spring Break, but I'm not complaining!!
I started the break yesterday by going to the soccer game against Granger with Jennifer (and Samson). It was chilly and I'm not real sure about the rules of soccer, but it was fun to support the team. They won 4-1!!
This morning I'm vegging, watching my Saturday morning favorite - "Say Yes to the Dress." I DVR it on Friday nights, so I usually watch it Saturday morning. Love that show.
I'm working on that braided rag rug - I have been braiding braiding braiding! I can't wait to see the end result!
I've been reading "The Shack." Has anyone read this? It's a tough read for me...but I'm halfway through and it's getting better. I have to finish it now! I'm hoping to finish it this weekend, so I can move on to something else for the rest of the break.
My other goal for the break is to finish some quilting projects - well, at least quilt tops. I am close to finishing one more quilt top. I have a table runner in the works and I have a quilt & a table runner that I'm itching to start. Crossing my fingers I'll get that far this week!!!
Today - braiding, taking my sewing machine out of time out (figuring out why it's not doing what I want), finishing some projects.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Spring Break. You deserve it. We just got bunny and chick pictures and I think I need a spring break after all that:) Have fun crafting. I have to speak in church tomorrow so I am taking a crafting day off. I DID go to the quilt show yesterday and it was cool to see what others do. It really put my lack of skills into perspective!! Bought another quilt kit too. I counted up how many unfinished and unstarted projects I have...you will have to wait till monday to hear the number. I don't want any written evidence of my addiction-he he!! See you soon.