Pages

March 30, 2009

[ quick one on the way out the door ]

One last quick post before Mom & I head to Seattle tomorrow. I'm getting pretty excited to go...lots to look forward to...lots of things to spend money on. :)
I went to town today to take Samson to the groomer, run errands, and hang out with Jess, Em, Amy, and Delaney. I stopped by Jamie's to pick up some Girl Scout cookies that I bought from Maddie (yum!), went to Wal-Mart, Target, PetSmart, Michael's, Costco, & picked up the JM DVD's. Whew. I had to leave Samson in the car for many of the stops. After I went to Michael's, I was parched, so I stopped by Starbucks for a Caramel Frappachino. From there, I went to pick up the DVD's. I talked to the videographer for about 15 minutes and when I got back into the car, Samson had helped himself to the whipped cream in my drink. I guess he was thirsty too?!
Once I got home, I got a lot done too! 4 loads of laundry, dinner, another round of chicken in the crockpot, and some organization in the craft room. I'll have to post pics when I get back - I'm weirdly excited by the organizing I did!
Tomorrow...if you're lucky, I'll post some pics of us around and about in Seattle - IKEA, U Village, Anthropologie, Sephora, Coach Outlet, Impress, Amuse, Claim Jumpers, Melting Pot, Pike's Place Market, Starbucks, oh my! :)
Why can't spring break come more than once a year?!

7 comments:

Olivieri Portrait Design said...

REx's fav. thing is to get the whip cream... he goes crazy for it. They used to give him his own cup!!!

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

you are so lucky, marcie! have fun in seattle and take lots of pics:)!!

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for coming by. I was having withdrawls. Last night I was up in the middle of the night--no sleeping even though Em was asleep:(--and I remembered that we get to see each other every night for a whole week. What are we going to do with all that time??? btw--how much did you say I owed you for the bag???

Mikaela said...

I am excited for your trip! I hope you have a great time in Seattle!

The Wieselers said...

It was so much fun today- next time we need to sew! So the book store I was telling you about downtown is Elliot bay Book Company on (101 S. Main). It has EVERYTHING so if you guys are looking for another place to wander- it's pretty great!
http://www.elliottbaybook.com/

Kelly said...

Sounds like a great break! Enjoy! Have fun & stay safe! Funny about the dog & the whip cream!

Jamie S said...

Have a great time Marcie! Post pictures so I can live vicariously through you! Hahaha!