Pages

March 22, 2009

[ friends game show ]


After church today, the Connell UMC Youth Group sponsored a baked potato bar and Friends Game Show as a fundraiser for our mission trip. It was a great success and I think everyone really enjoyed it!

Here are some fun pictures:

Our Youth Group - missing a few of them...


These cute pirates sang and danced to the free credit report dot com commercial - changing the words to fit our goals for the mission trip & fundraising. Too fun! I'll have to get the words from them and post it - it was genius. :)


These were our good natured contestants - they were good sports! It was a very fun afternoon - lots of laughs!

The big winners - Dylan and Kyle!

3 comments:

Nick & Kate Johnson said...

What a fun weekend... all the way around!!! Thanks for posting pics... I borrowed one and snuck it onto my post. Enjoy your day - see you tomorrow!

ellsworth family said...

Hey Marcie,
Yes, I did win!!! I had to re-read it like 20 times. This is me..."could there possibly be another Kersten from a family of 7 girls having twins?" I sure hope not!!!!! I never win anything and this was definitely something I REALLY wanted to win. So, I guess we'll see what it is exactly that I won.

Hope you are well. I don't really comment a lot, but I do enjoy reading your blog.

~kert

Summer Freeman said...

Marci, ok I guess I'm a little thick, which screen do I do this in, where is the link button? Soory!!