Pages

August 15, 2012

.vintage modern.

Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille was definitely my fabric line of the summer! I made 2 quilts and 2 table runners with it!

These are two table toppers I made for wedding gifts.

I love this pattern. It’s the 2nd time I’ve made it and this time around was much more successful!

This was made at Priest Lake for Kaitlan Eppich and David Walker. I missed their reception, but got to give it to them while they were spending time at the Eppich cabin at Priest Lake!

IMG_2041

This was made using the Dainty pattern by Thimble Blossoms and Vintage Modern fabric by Bonnie & Camille.

 IMG_2042

It’s hard to see in this picture, but I quilted diagonal lines through these small squares in the middle. I’m still a newbie at diagonal lines, but I like the texture it gave.

 IMG_2043

This one is for Briar Carlisle and Brianna Casper. It’s also made with Vintage Modern and the pattern is from Camille’s book, Simplify.

  IMG_2058

This one was also made at Priest Lake!

 IMG_2059

I love that the two table toppers I made at Priest Lake are for friends that love Priest Lake as much as I do. I think that’s extra awesome!

 IMG_2060   

I think I need to make one of each of these for myself! :)

No comments: