Pages

August 13, 2012

.for christine.

I am so embarrassed…my friend Christine gave me the fabric to make this bag back in March, about a week before our flood in the craft room. Luckily, the fabric wasn’t damaged and so it was put in a safe spot until everything was put back together. I finally got it back out last week and started putting it together. I finished it last night and am so pleased with how it turned out! Christine knows how to pick fabric!!

photo 1

This was made using the Birdie Sling pattern by Amy Butler.

 photo 2

The fabric is from Riley Blake and Sweetwater.

photo 3 

I added an extra pocket…Christine is a busy Mom and the more pockets, the better!

photo 4

I feel terrible that it took so long to for me to make it…I might have to make some extra accessories to make it up to her!

1 comment:

Kam 'n Chris said...

I. Love. This. Bag.
Thanks a gazillion!!