Pages

August 19, 2012

.friends.

 

photo 5

I got to catch up with a great friend this week – Anna was in town! She lives in Florida now and it had been about 8 years since we had seen each other. She had one precious little babe then….now she has 4 darling daughters!

Anna and I met in 2nd grade when she moved to Connell from Cheney with her family. I spent lots of time at her house and loved being amongst the bustling and rustling of 7 siblings. I am so glad we have stayed friends for so many years despite our distance. It was so good to get to see her and catch up a little bit. It was fun to visit with Anna and her sister, Melissa, and our friends Sora & Kelli. 

Who knows when we will get to see each other next…I hope it’s not 8 more years! We were already complaining about the gifts 30-years-old brings (gray hair, sun spots beginning to show)…just wait until we’re pushing 40! :)

Love you Annaklee! :)

No comments: