Pages

August 14, 2012

.designer, de better.

I found a nail polish that I absolutely cannot live without. I have been wearing it on my nails since December when I first discovered it! Whenever I go to the nail salon and pull my bottle of nail polish out of my purse (which is ALWAYS in there), the technicians are like, “AGAIN? Same color?!” Ummm…YES!

photo 3

When I was there last week, Lam told me that my bottle was almost empty. Say what? Impossible! It’s part of a special OPI collection, not in their regular collection, so it’s not available in stores anymore. Luckily, I found it on amazon.com for a steal, so I bought five bottles.

photo 1

Yes, five bottles! I don’t know what I’ll do when it runs out!

 photo 2 

The name of it is “Designer, de Better” and it was part of the 2011 Muppets collection. Miss Piggy has got it goin’ on!

photo 4

No comments: